Friday 27 February 2015


Today, dear readers, I simply must tell you about a product that I have been using and I am in love with...(drum roll please).....
  ..........And here it is: Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion -£23.50

I absolutely love it! (Can you tell?) Not only does it remove makeup and dirt from my face that face wipes miss,(surprisingly face wipes miss a lot of dirt...or is it just my face that is extra dirty?! I'm going to blame the face wipes. Damn face wipes.) but it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh AND it smells divine.

I don't normally like to spend THAT much on skincare products (more money for food you see, priorities.) but that £23.50 isn't looking so bad now that the withdrawal symptoms have started. (I only had a poxy 8.9ml bottle as it was part of a set.)

I also love the Triple Performing Moisturizer (or whatever it's called), as a daily,light, moisturizer that leaves my very sensitive yet oily YET dry skin feeling softer than a baby's butt, whilst again, smelling delicious. ( I can't quite put my finger on what the scent is but its gooooooood). - £19.50   I cannot compliment these products enough, just take it from me, they are amazing. I have combination skin type, oily throughout the day, dry in the winter and normal in the summer, yay, and so far, the moisturizer has been great for my fickle skin. I would definitely recommend these to a friend (to buy for me).

Did I mention they smell amazing?



No comments:

Post a Comment