Monday 9 June 2014

GUESS WHO'S BACK? (if anyone says anything even remotely relating to slim shady I will attack you.)

Mwhahah tis I, Princess Nadia, returning to her kingdom to restore peace and justice.

How art thee all? Staying fabulous I hope.



Okay, so now for the real reason I'm here. I have a confession to make to y'all. (yep I said y'all, I'm trying to bring back some of the old Miley to show kids that not all good things die.) Okay, the other day, I kinda almOST NEARLY turned basic. (emphasis on the almOST NEARLY.)

Before I go into anymore detail, why don't you watch this and pretend its me.











'But how could this happen to such a unique and wonderful person like yourself?' I hear you cry, well dear viewers, the frightening thing about this is that it can happen to any of us. You are all at risk. So in this post, with the wisdom of my knowledge and my experience I will give you 5 steps on 'How not to be basic'.

You're very welcome.

1) Don't live up to the stereotype.
White girls: buy coffee from somewhere else one time.
                 or don't instagram a picture of your starbucks.
                  or take a friend of a different race with you.
Other girls: Go to Starbucks, its great.

2)Avoid leggings 4/7 days a week.
I know they are the most comfortable item of clothing ever to grace the Earth, but you gotta change it up a bit sometimes.

3)Don't become an expert in the majestic art of the Twerk.
I'm not even sorry about this one, lets just pretend twerking never happened,please.

4)Gym selfies.
No-one wants to see your amazingly flat stomach, or your perfectly rounded bum or your toned legs, especially not when you're wearing a neon coloured crop top and your brightly coloured nike trainers. ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY not when we are looking at this picture on instagram as we are digging into something sugary and full of happiness.

5)If you've seen more than 5 strangers with it...
don't do it!!!!!!!! Things to stay away from:
longchamp bags
uggs
drake
hollister tracksuit bottoms
brunch

So there you have it, follow each of the above and help us to immunise the world against becoming Basic.


(here's a few quizzes to test if you're basic click here or here )

No comments:

Post a Comment