Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hello again my dear readers,


You know, before I sat down to write this post, I thought to myself, 'should I workout?'. 
I really should workout. 
I really should workout.
I really should.................bacon??????????

So, instead of working out, I'm sitting here with my strawberry yoghurt (low fat don't ya know). But all is not lost dear readers, all is not lost. I have a lot to talk about today, don't you worry.

So, I was playing with my little cousin the other day and she had the cutest little mannequins, about the size of a barbie doll, and they come with loads of different materials. Basically, all you do is make little dresses and outfits out of these materials and belts and jewels and stickers and it was amazing. 
Not going to lie to you, I was in my element. 

I totally recommend these for any budding designers who don't have space for a full size mannequin! They're called Harumika dolls and here's the link to them on Amazon. (don't be fooled,your designs won't look as good as the picture's unless you're Alexander Wang or something...or just better than me...) I think they're such a good idea and I loved 'working' with them (I was playing with them with my 10 year old cousin.) and am pretty jealous that my mum gave them to her... hello???Where was mine??


Okay,moving swiftly on......................
So as some of you probably know, pink is the 'colour of the season' according to LFW,so here is my 'Ode To Pink' for all of us poor people who couldn't go to lfw but deserved to be front row.

River Island- £16.00
I love this and I love doughnuts, its a win win if you ask me.

River Island-£30.00
Is anyone else feeling Nancy Drew-esque?


Image 1 of ASOS Clear Rain MacAsos- £30.00
Don't tell me this isn't the cutest mac you've ever seen!
Topshop-£17.50 (I know its expensive but its pretty.)



Shell Pink (Pink) Shell Pink Boxy Chiffon Short Sleeve Shirt  | 301392872 | New LookNew Look-£14.99
Preppy chic, soooooooooooooo  cute. Me likey.
office-£65.00




Is it just me who has high hopes for blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment